Care at Home Workshops
Sunrise Haven offers inspiring and practical workshops for branch churches, individuals, other groups of Christian Scientists and their loved ones. Workshops may include one or more of the following topics:
- The Spiritual Dimension of Care: an inspirational, interactive workshop exploring the spiritual foundation of Christian Science nursing.
- Discovering the Comforter Within:
- Ethics and metaphysical concepts regarding care
- Preparing foods for one who needs assistance with meals
- Basic lifting techniques and the use of mobility aids
- Helping an individual move safely and comfortably to a chair, church pew, car seat, or up and down stairs.
Small-group workshops can be accommodated at Sunrise Haven. Our staff will also travel to your location in the following areas: Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana and Alaska.
For more information, please contact our Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 253-813-2096 x 5.
Our MissionChristian Science nursing
inspiring, loving, and healing
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST